Cookie comes in various shapes, sizes, and flavors. One minute chocolate chip cookie is a single-serving cookie made in the microwave with only six simple ingredients. It is a quick recipe that just takes 5 minutes to be ready and can be made to satisfy your instant cookie craving while offering you the chance to try out new recipes easily.
If you are the one who prefers homemade cookies over store-bought cookies, try out this recipe to make cookies for your kids and other family members. As a result, there is less work and no waste.
Remember that every microwave model is different; so, the baking time varies; therefore, double-check that your cookie is baked and not burnt before serving. You can also use organic sugar in the recipe, which is why it appears brown and gives the cookie a nicer color. It only takes 5 minutes so let's begin!
- All-purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Melted butter – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla syrup – 1/8 tsp
- Milk (room temperature)- 2 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 tbsp
- Combine melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Finally, pour in the vanilla syrup and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Toss in all-purpose flour. Mix thoroughly until everything is perfectly mixed.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chunks (Mix gently).
- Grease a microwave-safe plate with butter. Spread the entire batter into a cookie shape over the oiled baking dish. You can use any cookie cutter to get the desired shape of your cookie
- Microwave the cookie tray on high for 40 seconds. Make sure it's not on fire. Microwave for another 20 seconds. Remove the pan from the oven and set it aside to cool. (If you want a chewy cookie, you may stop here.)
- After it has cooled down completely, take it out off the plate and serve it!